Wall of Fame
Bravo Governor Cuomo
Gov. Cuomo speaks out about offensive “Wandering Dago” food truck
Gov. Andrew Cuomo said on Monday that slurs and stereotypes are unacceptable yet I’m still referred to as a ‘Guido’ at work.
Please, I want you to see Gov. Cuomo’s comments he made on Monday. The link below has the article. To see the video, scroll down to the bottom for the full interview.
http://iajournal.com/gov-cuomo-speaks-offensive-wandering-dago-truck/ Leave a comment at the bottom of the article to show support again FIRM & ALWAYS POLITE
Feature writer at the Denver Post, to the Hall of Fame for his stance on decrying Italian stereotypes used by a restaurant. The owners, after having read his review, removed the stereotypical references to Italians from the restaurant’s theme. Click here to read more.
NJ Senator Joseph Kyrillos
Mayor Dawn Zimmer, Hoboken
- Italian-American group gives award to Hoboken Mayor Dawn Zimmer for blocking Jersey Shore spinoff
- Hoboken Mayor Zimmer honored by Italian American One Voice Coalition at council meeting for shooing Snooki sequel
Italian & Italian America Heritage Month … Sponsors and co-sponsor
- House Sponsor: Rep Pascrell, Bill, Jr. [NJ-8] (introduced 7/22/2011) Cosponsors (11)
- Latest Major Action: 7/22/2011 Referred to House committee. Status: Referred to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
- Rep Barletta, Lou [PA-11] – 9/20/2011
- Rep Carney, John [DE] – 9/20/2011
- Rep DeLauro, Rosa L. [CT-3] – 9/29/2011
- Rep Dent, Charles W. [PA-15] – 9/29/2011
- Rep Frelinghuysen, Rodney P. [NJ-11] – 10/4/2011
- Rep Lance, Leonard [NJ-7] – 10/12/2011
- Rep Manzullo, Donald A. [IL-16] – 11/15/2011
- Rep Marino, Tom [PA-10] – 9/21/2011
- Rep Murphy, Christopher S. [CT-5] – 8/1/2011
- Rep Nadler, Jerrold [NY-8] – 11/18/2011
- Rep Tiberi, Patrick J. [OH-12] – 7/22/2011
- S. Res. 301
- Sponsor: Sen Casey, Robert P., Jr. [PA] (introduced 10/20/2011) Cosponsors (2)
- CO-SPONSORS (2), ALPHABETICAL
- Sen Enzi, Michael B. [WY] – 11/16/2011
- Sen Menendez, Robert [NJ] – 11/16/2011